Safety advisor ADR / RID
When is an ADR /RID hazardous materials safety advisor required?
Companies involved in the loading, unloading and transport of hazardous materials above the exemptions must have a safety advisor within the organization. This obligation is included in the ADR chapter 1.8.
In order to meet these legal requirements, you can engage us. Choosing an external safety advisor has several advantages. They are always aware of the latest rules and laws and often have a broader knowledge.
And thanks to the independence, an external safety advisor often has a more critical view, which benefits the company.
What we do:
- advise entrepreneurs
- monitoring compliance with transport regulations
- drawing up annual reports
- analysing and reporting incidents
- raising the awareness of employees
- inspecting the equipment
- checking that employees have followed appropriate training courses
- checking emergency procedures for calamities
- Verification and preparation of transport documents for hazardous substances
- Audits of your storage facilities